- Employee must meet eligibility requirements (please see your employer’s website or contact your benefits/human resources department for a definition of an eligible employee). Each employer has different eligibility requirements.
- Employee must own and occupy the home as his/her primary residence. Vacation homes and second homes are NOT permitted.
- Employee must receive a written commitment from FRDC before beginning any of the exterior home repair work. Payment will NOT be made for repairs completed prior to the date on the letter of written approval. Employee must contribute at least a 25% match of the requested funds.
- This program can only be used once regardless of the amount of assistance received.
- Employees who have accepted a forgivable loan to purchase their home are NOT eligible for the exterior home repair assistance program.
- The program can only be used by one family member per household.
Program funds are provided on a first-come, first-served basis upon approval of complete application, which includes all required documentation and funding availability.
All applicants must have Home owner’s Insurance.